At B&L Automotive, we recognize that each customer is different and we want to make sure each customer gets the best service possible. We provide quick, and reliable fleet service and fleet repair to meet each of our customer’s needs. We employ Master Certified ASE Technicians that have been trained to diagnose and repair any mechanical problem your car or truck may be experiencing. We know that your time is valuable and that is why we provide quick turn around.
We know that you need a mechanic that you can trust when it comes to taking care of all of your automotive needs, and the last thing we want is for you to worry about the performance of your car. Don’t be caught by surprise with costly repairs due to missed service intervals. Bring you car or truck into us today and let us help you properly maintain your vehicle.
Your One Stop Fleet Maintenance Shop
If you want to avoid breaking down or paying costly automotive repairs, we recommend keeping your car or fleet regularly maintained. We know that service is sometimes inconvenient, but we can help! Our goal is to provide outstanding customer service when your vehicle needs maintenance or repairs.
B&L Automotive, is your “one-stop” car maintenance, auto repair facility! We are family owned and operated serving the Peninsula and surrounding areas since 1953. We are here to provide you with quality service for your personal or business cars or trucks.
We Provide The Following Fleet Repair Services:
- Engine Diagnosis & Repair
- Computer Diagnostics
- Air Conditioning Service & Repair
- Electrical System Diagnosis & Repair
- Brake System Repair
- Suspension & Steering Repair
- Tune-ups & Oil changes
- Cooling System Service & Repair
- Factory Recommended Maintenance
- Clutches & Transmissions
- Engine Repair & Replacement
- Muffler Repair & Replacement
- Wheel Alignment
- CV Axles
- Tire Sales & Service
- Fuel Injection Service
- Filter Replacements
- Car Battery Replacements
- Automatic Transmission Repair or Replacement
- Exhaust Welding & Replacement
- Front End Alignments
- Major and Minor Engine Repair
- Rear Axle/Differential Repair or replacement
- Shocks and Struts Suspensions
- Pre-purchase Inspections Safety Inspections
Written by Brad Brown