Mercedes Repair in Newport News, VA
From the luxurious S-class and reliable E-class, to the compact CLA, SLK and many more unique models baring the three-pointed star, your Mercedes-Benz stands as your proud investment. It’s meant to perform efficiently and reliably day in and day out, from short work commutes to extended road trips and much more.
Any mechanical or electrical issues can drastically reduce the overall enjoyment of your Mercedes-Benz. Compounding the problem are expensive repair costs at Mercedes-Benz dealerships and inexperienced Mercedes repair shops in and around Newport News. At B&L Automotive, we are your true alternative to expense and inexperience. We will give you affordable Mercedes repairs to get you back to enjoying your ride to its fullest.
Our ASE-Certified technicians possess knowledge of all Mercedes-Benz models, old and new, from a classic 300SD or 450SL, to an aging E320, a young S500, and all else across the extensive Mercedes-Benz model line.
Mercedes Repairs on Which You Can Rely
It’s our goal at B&L to provide Mercedes-Benz owners with the finest and most thorough Mercedes repair experience in Newport News. No matter what symptoms your Mercedes is experiencing, be it an electrical system failure, a suspension matter or brake problems, we use the latest diagnostic tools to properly diagnose your situation. We then explain in detail anything requiring repair, followed by obtaining your approval to perform the work.
A brief list of Mercedes repairs we perform
- Engine Repairs
- Drivetrain and Transmission Repairs
- Brake Repairs (drum and disc)
- Charging System Repairs
- Cooling System Repairs
- Suspension & Steering Repairs
- and more!
Mercedes Service in Newport News
- B&L Automotive provides all maintenance services to help ensure the reliability of your Mercedes-Benz.
- Mercedes-Benz Factory Recommended Maintenance Services: 30K, 60K, 90K
- Complete Inspections
- Oil Changes
- Fluid Replacements and Exchanges
- Battery Services
- Wheel Alignment and Tire Services
- Pre-Purchase Inspections
- and more!
We Truly Care
We take time to know our customers and community
- Military Appreciation: Our owner, a Army Combat Disabled Veteran understands and appreciate the sacrifices made by our service men and women. As a thank you, we offer special discounts and financing to active duty members with military ID.
- Customer Loyalty: As a family owned repair shop since 1953, we’ve always made sure to take care of our customers and community. We participate in fundraising for many organizations, non for profits, and local high schools. Giving back is our way of saying thanks to all of our local customers that have supported, and continue to support B&L Automotive into our future.
Come to B&L Auto Repair for the best electrical repairs in Newport News, VA. We look forward to meeting you soon!
This is the ONLY place to bring your vehicle for service. They are professional, honest, and just really nice people. Our life is pretty stressful right now and when the van had a problem it felt like the last straw. But B & L took care of us just they have always done. It's never a good feeling when something goes wrong with your vehicle, but if you call B&L you can rest assured that they will do their best to ease your stress. I wish I could give them more than 5 stars.Jackie Manhart
Tires? We do that too
When your tire alignment is off, your ability to drive safely is compromised. Sometimes unaligned wheels can be obvious – your car pulls to one side of the road or your steering wheel has a vibration in it from balancing issues. In some cases, it can be subtle and the driver won't even notice. That's why regular tire alignment checkups are a must-do. Neep Tire repair or New tires? We do that too.
We Sell Auto Parts
Whether you are a car fanatic, or a do-it-yourself car owners or car repairmen, You will benefit from the speed and convenience of buying car parts locally here in Newport News at B&L Automotive, We stand behind Our products.
Service Video LibraryLearn more about what a particular service is by watching our educational videos. We have a video library that is meant to educate our customers and help them to achieve a higher level of understanding about a specific Repair. Still have questions Let us know! Our Video Library is Jam packed with information, on why a repair may be very important as well as what goes into that repair in terms of Labor and what to expect in the future, using digital inspections and educational videos we hope to have well informed customers your safety and understanding of your vehicles needs are our priority.
No Question Is Too Big or Too Small