Kia Repair in Newport News, VA
Once an underdog, Kia has risen to the top to claim sales from the largest Japanese manufacturers. Sporty looks and unwavering dependability have helped Kia become a favorite among the Savvy consumers of Newport News. When it comes time for your Kia to be serviced, make a trip to B&L Automotive. We promise, you’ll never got back to the dealership again.
We service newer and older Kia models:
- Cars: Optima, Cadenza, K900, Rio, Forte, and more
- SUVs: Sorento, Soul, Sportage
- Minivans: Sedona
Can’t find your vehicle on the list? Give us a quick call and we’ll be happy to assist.
KIA REPAIRS YOU CAN COUNT ON
Unless you have a penchant for pushy salesmen, there’s no reason to visit the dealership. We perform all of the same repairs as the Kia dealer without the cost. We can handle any Kia repair from tire pressure warning diagnosis to brake replacement. One we have a recommendation, we counsel you on what should be done with your vehicle. As always, we get your approval before proceeding with any repairs or service.
We perform a number of minor and major Kia repairs:
- Engine Repairs (including turbo engines)
- Drivetrain and Transmission Repairs (including Sportmatic)
- Suspension Repairs
- Steering Repairs
- Brake Repairs
- Electrical System Diagnosis & Repairs (dashboard lights, fuel gauge, etc.
- Charging System Repairs
- Cooling System Repairs
- and more!
KIA SERVICES IN NEWPORT NEWS
Don’t forget to visit B&L for all of your routine service including:
- Kia Factory Recommended Maintenance Services
- Oil Change Services
- Timing belt and Timing Chain Replacements
- Fluid Replacements and Exchanges (transmission, brake, coolant, and more.)
- Complete Inspections
- Battery Replacements
- Wheel Alignment and Tire Services
- and more!
We Truly Care
We take time to know our customers and community
- Military Appreciation: Our owner, a Army Combat Disabled Veteran understands and appreciate the sacrifices made by our service men and women. As a thank you, we offer special discounts and financing to active duty members with military ID.
- Customer Loyalty: As a family owned repair shop since 1953, we’ve always made sure to take care of our customers and community. We participate in fundraising for many organizations, non for profits, and local high schools. Giving back is our way of saying thanks to all of our local customers that have supported, and continue to support B&L Automotive into our future.
Come to B&L Auto Repair for the best electrical repairs in Newport News, VA. We look forward to meeting you soon!
This is the ONLY place to bring your vehicle for service. They are professional, honest, and just really nice people. Our life is pretty stressful right now and when the van had a problem it felt like the last straw. But B & L took care of us just they have always done. It's never a good feeling when something goes wrong with your vehicle, but if you call B&L you can rest assured that they will do their best to ease your stress. I wish I could give them more than 5 stars.Jackie Manhart
Tires? We do that too
When your tire alignment is off, your ability to drive safely is compromised. Sometimes unaligned wheels can be obvious – your car pulls to one side of the road or your steering wheel has a vibration in it from balancing issues. In some cases, it can be subtle and the driver won't even notice. That's why regular tire alignment checkups are a must-do. Neep Tire repair or New tires? We do that too.
We Sell Auto Parts
Whether you are a car fanatic, or a do-it-yourself car owners or car repairmen, You will benefit from the speed and convenience of buying car parts locally here in Newport News at B&L Automotive, We stand behind Our products.
Service Video Library
Learn more about what a particular service is by watching our educational videos.
We have a video library that is meant to educate our customers and help them to achieve a higher level of understanding about a specific Repair. Still have questions Let us know!
Our Video Library is Jam packed with information, on why a repair may be very important as well as what goes into that repair in terms of Labor and what to expect in the future, using digital inspections and educational videos we hope to have well informed customers your safety and understanding of your vehicles needs are our priority.
No Question Is Too Big or Too Small
An easy and timely way to get in touch
Getting your everyday questions answered is both simple and convenient. As soon as you send your inquiry in, we'll respond as soon as possible. Or if you'd like to request an appointment immediately, we can take care of that too.